goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
Long-term kik slave

I'm looking for a long-term female kik slave.

I will control you completely, so if that's not what you're looking for stop reading now. That means choosing what you wear, when you pee and cum, and what you do during the day. Of course you'll be treated well and respected for being a good girl.

Pictures are required, but I understand the trust is an important piece of this so not showing your face is acceptable at first. Send me a message on kik to discuss limits and to be evaluated: goodbaitjl

Last edited:

Sexyschelle

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2013
Looking for a dominant, male or female, I can only dress fully with make up occasionally, do do not expect me always to be dressed

Ignorance and rudeness will get you blocked

Kik. Sexyschelle

Letsdo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 16, 2014
Athletic Dom

22 m dom bi fit

Looking for a fit 18-25 y.o. obedient slave boy.

Kik: jkess201

Bmgb987

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 1, 2014
Male slave for females

I'm 27 and I'm into anal play and I consider myself very obedient. I'm looking for a mistress to control me. I have plenty of toys (vibrators, dildos, rope, and household objects). Limitations are scat, physically altering my body, family, pets.

Kik bmgb987

I only request you send me live pics to prove you are real and who you say you are. I also prefer being rewarded with pics/vids

CorkLeeroy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2014
Just another slut male slave offering himself for ownership to a mistress. Totally new to this so have yet to discover my limits. My likes are cbt, humiliation and anal.

All I ask for is proof you are a woman and I will be your most obedient slave.

Kik me at montymontague

CorkLeeroy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2014
Just another slut male slave offering himself for ownership to a mistress. Totally new to this so have yet to discover my limits. My likes are cbt, humiliation and anal.

All I ask for is proof you are a woman and I will be your most obedient slave.

Kik me at montymontague

Hi, I had contact from someone today but kik has been acting really weird for me lately. Messages are sent but they do not deliver. If it was you please PM me and hopefully we can sort something out.

I've just discovered this world and I don't want to lose out now that I have just put my toe in the water.

Notachicken

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2013
Captainsmith98
Looking for blackmail.... Check the signature for more details for likes and limits

Deep

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2013
Need a punishment for the loser

Tomorrow I will be engaging in a cock tie off challenge. We will be competing to see which sub dares to leave his cock tied for the longest time. We decided that we would be more likely to give in early if there wasn't something to deter us from being the first to untie, so we need a punishment. Looking for all kinds of ideas, and we'll pick through them before we start. Either reply here, send a private message, or kik me.

Kik: tiedcock

themasterbaiter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2013
looking for a master or mistress to treat me like a girl at all times. i might be willing to make it long term if it works out for the first few weeks.
kik: themasterbaiter

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
master looking for female slave

Looking for a female slave. Kik me at dom4.u with your limits and age.

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
24/M, dom. I usually work only with F subs, but M are okay as long as they are willing, obedient, and most importantly, fit.

CorkLeeroy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2014
Hi,

I got my kik sorted out so please contact me on CorkLeeroy.

Mistress' only, or new female subs who want to try Domming out on me.

Please let your first message be "You're my kinktalk bitch" so I know where you saw this.

Likes/Dislikes have yet to be decided as I'm totally new to this.

Jamston14

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2014
Sub

Hey Sub here, looking for a long term master/mistress, will also take some subs maybe preferably female though. but maybe a male to do some forced Bi. Kik is Jizztin14

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals