MozzieNP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 8, 2014
Hey I want a female, either Mistress or sub. I am 21 year old, fit, Norwegian, and have 7 inch pecker. Feel free to hit me up! :) MozzieNP

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Fun with balls

Want to have a little fun?

KIK me at DrOvercum with just a number between 1 and 50.

When I get your message, I will hold my balls in one hand and beat them with the other (using either my fist or a heavy dowel if that is available; the dowel hurts much deeper), that number of times.

If you like, add the word EASY or HARD, depending on the severity you want.

I will reply to confirm that I followed your orders. :eek:

KIK = DrOvercum

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

dark_light30

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2013
Please tell me what to do. I'll do nearly anything that doesn't involve face, illegal, social suicide.

dark_light30

aftering

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2013
I want to play Exposure Russian Roulette

Ask me on kik to make several embarassing pictures of your choices (naked, cock on a vaccum cleaner, i don't know something which will make me ridiculous).

Now send me on kik a link to the website you want to expose me. I will roll a dice and tell you the number. Then you rolled and if you've got the same number then me, you win and you submit pic to this website.

If I win, you can decide to play with another website. If you want change the rule, tell me you will roll 3 times so the chance of exposure will be increase.

Kik: aftering

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.

Wrae

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 14, 2014
Looking for someone to play with

Hello,

I'm a switch looking for a female friend to play around with on Kik. Someone I can message for a kinky session or just a chat. A fellow switch would be ideal but I'm happy in any role. I'm a night owl so I'll normally be free to talk/play between midnight and 5am GMT. There are more details about me in my bio, send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014

ricknox

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
21/m for master, humiliation.

Hey all.
I would like to get from you guys humiliating dares and rules to follow. Ask me anything that will help you make me more sub/slave.
Thanks! Kik is windsurfer21.

Limits: scat, blood, permanent marks, cross dressing, public, exposure

Last edited:

linked

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2014
kik jumbo05 as a punishment I am open to any task that isn't public, permanent or involving family. I am also required to ask for as many dick pics as possible, so send or command away!

Bplong

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2013
Female or make. Doesn't matter! :)

Kik: Bplong89

Looking forward to seeing some stuff in my inbox