zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for submissive females

Looking for female subs that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer.with your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me kik- zompoke

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
1/24/17 seeking fun with mistress or...

28yr old sissy white male slave. I am a switch, sub and dom. Love to play all roles. Im 6ft1 and fit. I have a gf as well. (She knows too)

Willing to buy more sissy clothes and lingerie and even toys. If someone wants to control me in that aspect too. Looking to buy stuff asap!

Seeking long term relationship with a mistress or fun females. I am also open to trans, CDs and sissys for fun too. (Must be smooth)

I am willing to try anything once as well. I dont like body waste, blood, diapers, toilet play, anything gross is a no.

If interested KIK sissyslaveamara and say Hi.

I do not play with fakes.

Kik sissyslaveamara

reit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2017
-- I have merged the two four main threads of this, hoping that it will help to stop the creation of new ones. - - Sum

This thread is popular on getdare, so I decided to being it here and see what happens.

ok heres an easy one, download Kik, a free messaging app for iPhone, iPod, Droid, and Windows Phone and post your Kik name here, see how many people you can meet =D

I am sub male...
Kik: Reitk

Kid.Art

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 26, 2017
23, male, straight/bicurious. I consider myself mostly submissive, although I some days I can feel a little more dominant (I would say it's 75/25 sub:dom).

Looking for dominant females, but anyone should feel free to hit me up if you just wanna talk or whatever. Platonic relationships are always good and I'm easy to talk to about anything. Hobbies include sports (watching and playing), music (hip hop, alt rock, electronic/experimental, video game music, etc.), movies and gaming occasionally.

kik me: (REMOVED)

Last edited by a moderator:

xoMalicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2017
My Kik is xoMalicious

I'm always open to talking to and meeting to new people. I also run a Kik group centered around bdsm.

For the record. I'm not looking for a Master, a daddy, a Dom. I'm happily taken. I am however open to making friends.

Last edited:

dan_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2016
20 yo slave

I am looking for master
Im really curious about crossdressing and hidden public tasks and im looking for someone slowly guiding me into it.
LIKES: Crossdressing, shopping tasks, hidden/semi public, self bondage, tease, chastity, pee
Limts: Face, family, friends, open public, scat, lasting damages, anything illegal

KIK: _teddy_westside_

Smukb

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 28, 2016
kik: smukb

25yo german Submissive
Into anything humiliating!

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
Seeking mistress

28yr old sissy white male slave. I am a switch, sub and dom. Love to play all roles. Im 6ft1 and fit. I have a gf as well. (She knows too)

Willing to buy more sissy clothes and lingerie and even toys. If someone wants to control me in that aspect too. Looking to buy stuff asap!

Seeking long term relationship with a mistress or fun females. I am also open to trans, CDs and sissys for fun too. (Must be smooth)

I am willing to try anything once as well. I dont like body waste, blood, diapers, toilet play, anything gross is a no.

If interested KIK sissyslaveamara and say Hi.

I do not play with fakes.

Kik sissyslaveamara

Sub-ct

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 5, 2013
Kik seems to be dying but has always been my preferred chat platform. If anyone is in any groups of any kink - please add me.

SubslaveK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 30, 2017
29 year old male humiliation slut looking for a Mistress

Hi

29 year old slave looking for a dominant female to put me in my place.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, joi/cei, spanking, spitting
Limits: Hard sports, extreme pain/permanent, obvious public, family

KIK:SubslaveK

erinmisstress

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 30, 2017
Looking for slaves

Hey y'all

I'm Mistress Erin, and I wanna find some obedient, loyal, and good slaves to pleasure Me! I hope you'll be up for the challenge ;)

Kinks: Femdom, BDSM, CBT, piss, feet, submission, humiliation -- try to impress me

my kik is: erinash22

My best/favorite slave gets a private Skype session with Me, so do your best and you'll be rewarded well -- start with a pic first to get in my favor

*I will never ever send or even save your pics, I just want your submission*

mistress_hailey199

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 30, 2017
Hard mistress here!!!!

HARD MISTRESS HERE, ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE, MEN ONLY, ACCEPT PAYMENT, KIK: mistress_hailey1997 INSTAGRAM: mistress_hailey1997. PM ON THEM IF U DARE!!!;);)

MasterAndrew32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 2, 2017
Detroit
Male dom looking for female sub/slave

Kinks: BDSM, obedience training, pussy, anal, nipple, oral, orgasm control, and more

Kik: MasterAndrew32

robm4231

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2015
Dominant Male experienced in local lifestyle. Due to my current situation only interested in online BDSM ownership, training and mentoring.

I've owned slaves from 18 to 40+ and enjoyed most of relationships but this is a fetish that I want to explore more now. I know that a big age gap is not always necessary for a relationship, but personally I prefer a good age gap, so preference will be given to younger applicants.

If you expect that a Daddy Dom or Master to be soft or less strict, then i am the wrong dom. I'm very strict, demanding, kinky and dominant. I'll dictate strict practices to my new slave, I'll take into account your experience to regulate intensity, but your age will not be a key factor.

My ideal slave needs to be interested in the following fields:

BDSM:
- Impact play: Self spanking with hand and different tools that can be home made.
- Simple Bondage: Basically tits bondage or body harness. More intricate bondage could not be safe without someone else close, specially for a newbie.
- Pain: Nipple & pussy clamps (or clothespins), nipple suckers, etc.
- Humiliation: Abuse, body writing, begging, nude inspection, etc

SEXUAL USE:
- Oral, vaginal and anal penetration. If you're not experienced in anal, you should be ready and willing to be trained for it.
- Orgasm tease and denial, edging.
- Toys: Dildos, vibs, butt plugs, etc.

If a low number of the practices are outside your limits, it can be negotiated. Newbies are encouraged to apply.

If you are interested in applying, message me with your basic details on kik: dom4yngsub

Featured Threads