cw0644

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 29, 2017
houston texas
cw0644... Likes: Toys,body writing,punishment,bondage, public nude,humiliation,heels,pain..

Dislikes: Scat,...lol wow that's the only thing I won't do and don't anyone to do.lol

La_Flame

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 31, 2017
23, male dom

looking for a female sub in need of a master, or daddy.

see profile for more info and PM me for my kik.

will check back daily.

chrisrok2013

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 15, 2016
kik

The New Darkside is looking for new members to boost this growing group.

we are mainly made up of a mix of M Doms and F Subs with the odd Domme thrown in for good measure.

We play games, share pics aswell as have general discussions.

Doms also set tasks for our lovely Subs.

We also run Dom and Sub Auctions a few times a week were people get paired off for some 1 on 1 play time for 48 hours.

If your interested either send me a msg, leave your name below or kik me at rybear 1988

Qalex

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 17, 2016
30 M gay slave here (and my birthday!) looking for a Master. I am into most kinks, and hoping to find a Master to use those kinks with me. Hoping to find something that is eventually long term, but if you just want short play we can talk too, just let me know your expectations.

Kik is qalexian

E

elbksc79

New sub looking for Female Dom

Hi new to being a sub. Looking to find a powerful, dominant woman who like to take new subs and train them properly. Not looking for a FinDom relationship, I would like to find a woman who also enjoy the act of humiliating me and being in control. Open to most things, though some acts make take some convincing. If you're interested please feel free to add and talk to me on KIK: elbksc79

contmycomp

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 12, 2015
Expose me. I have to send a full nude with face
My kik is robert.cs2
22 m gay chubby

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for Submissive females

Looking for female subs that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer.with your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me kik- zompoke

slaveboy998

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 4, 2015
26 Male Submissive

Likes: anal play, large dildos, deep anal, semi public, slight bondage, open to new things, oh and anal.

Limits: family, friends, blackmail, anything too excessive.

Kik: anaranjado1997

harrymannyhd

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 3, 2016
im in a tiny chastity and panties! let me be your sissy slut, Everyone welcome
kik harrymannyhd

anju

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 21, 2016
Kik slave wanted

I am looking for female slaves and slim crossdresser sissy slaves
Kik me at angelanjana123
Serious reply only

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Females Only

Searching For An ANAL LOVING FEMALE SLAVE

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Kinks: Anal, Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition.

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*
- Mold You To Be My Perfect Cum Whore

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for submissive females

Looking for female subs that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer.with your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me kik- zompoke

Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
looking for male slaves no older than 30 to use, abuse and humiliate. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for submissive females

marvelfanboy86

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 6, 2017
I need to make a kik but until then. Send me a pm and I'll send a full nude showing face for exposure.

I'm 30 male with a tiny dick. I'm also fat. I'm straight but would send to men as well.

dan_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2016
20 yo slave

20 yo slave looking for master
Im really curious about crossdressing and shopping tasks and im looking for someone slowly guiding me into it.
LIKES: Crossdressing, shopping tasks, self bondage, tease, chastity, pee, light public
Limts: Pictures, videos, family, friends, open public, scat, lasting damages

KIK: _teddy_westside_

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
Fun tonight!!!

Kik sissyslaveamara im seeking some fun tonight with a fem domme or another sissy, crossdresser or trans woman. I have clothes and toys and a cock cage! Kik me hurry, its sissyslaveamara

Im an open book looking for fun asap!

Featured Threads

New Personals