0/male/US Looking for a Mistress

puppy boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2013
Hello I am looking for a mistress who can be Strict, but also accepting of certain predicaments. I'll get to that later.
This is where I post my Likes, Dislikes and Limits but I see these in a S/M relationship as something the Dome controls, Meaning I am open to anything that isn't part of the following list of Absolutely Nots:
-Obvious Body Writing
-Permanent marks
-Blood
-Extreme pain
-Full Public
-Getting me into Trouble
Reasons being for these are I have to uphold Certain Standards due to my occupation in which I will Talk about In PM's

Another thing I'm big on is Trust. If I'm going to trust you, I want you to trust me, and IF Trust is ever broken Reasonable Actions should be taken from, a punishment or just leaving how ever each feels fair.

Off the S/M Life I would like a Nice person to talk to not someone who always thinks i want to go on cam everyday and cum.

About me: I am a BIG Gamer I play games such as Guild Wars 2, Warhammer, Assasins creed and even old school games like Mario Brothers, Legend of Zelda and various games on Steam.
I can also play a very tiny bit of Piano, Draw, and I have a VERY creative imagination. I can speak a Tiny bit of german and some words in Japanese. I'm Seen as an Idiot to many others but I am not If i Have a minute or two to think.

Added Plus if someone is near me, would be more fun
I won't give any personal Info about myself on a public form, If you're interest or just want to know more or any questions on why I Need a contradiction of a mistress who can be strict but accepting kinda. Feel free to PM me when the chance arises!

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Moving this to short personals.

Featured Threads

New Personals