10 Days of "fun" for u ;) - TASK

Tobigerman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2013
hey everyone - its my first Thread like this i hope u all enjoy - I prefer Girls... so i gonna write this for girls - but if u are a guy and enjoy my Task - go for it i think u can use other holes to fill

U gonna need: Tape, sandpaper, icecubes, Dildo/Vib/something alike

1st Day:
Hey there u just arrived the first day hopefully u are really excited what to do but yea its gonna be really easy - mastrubate as often as possible - count, post the number + Time and enjoy - i dont think u will enjoy the next 8 days Caus u will ask at least 2 person for permission to go to toilette ^^ additional to that u gonna write a diary - in ur blog or just here under this task. What did u do - what happend Tell us - we are curious
Something else u gonna do - prepare ur next days get the stuff u need (look above) - and perhaps u find a nice spot somewhere to continue ur task

2nd Day
Just reached the 2nd Day - i hope ur pussy doesnt hurt to much - ahhhh okay to be honest i love a red hurting pussy... SO: ur task for today: u wont wear panties - but a lil stripe of sandpaper get Tape and fix it in ur jeans pants or whatever u wanna wear today - btw skirts and dresses are forbidden - and glue the sandpaper right to that spot where ur pussy's gonna be... enjoy ur day

3rd Day:
Uhhhh i bet u were SOOO happy to get out of those pants to cool u down a little u will need those Icecubes u frosted the first day I want u to melt as many as possible inside of all or holes - mouth ass pussy - count em and post how many dont forget - u have 24 hours... so at least melt 24

4th Day:
Yesterday we made u cool down... so we need to heat u up today ;) now u may chose wisely:
1. option: Gold digger
Go somewhere - the place mustn be to crowded but u should at least feel like u could get caught - undress compleatly and put something laying around in one of ur holes and carry ur lil treasure home slep with ur lil treasure covered inside of u so noone can steal it

2. option: The hidden secret
Go and meet a friend or ur crush!? and "steal" something from him or her. Dont get caught;) insert it in one of ur holes and carry ur stolen goods back home. To protect ur secret u are going to keep ur object covered deep inside of ur prefered hole and sleep with it.

5th Day:
Hey miner;) or hey thief
Today ur Task depens on what u did yesterday.
If u are a Thief u gonna have a bad time... Go to ur friend or ur crush and give him ur lil "Toy" back and tell him or her where u covered it. Hope ur brave enough to confess u were a bad girl If he or she asks u for guerdon do whatever he or she wants u to.

If u were a Gold digger u gonna have another day of mining=) Gold is valuable and we want MORE GOLD so go to an other spot and look for another "Piece of Gold" and gather as much as u can up in ALL ur holes - ass pussy AND mouth and carry it home like a hamster.

6th Day:
666 the Number of the Devil Oo I hope u enjoyed ur tasks until Today... Today is gonna be a "nice" day. Caus the devil decided to give u a day off Do something u always wanted to but never were able to. JUST DO IT - the devil told u nothing sexual - something like bungeejumping or zoo with ur nephew. Enjoy

7th Day:
OH GOSH... the devil had to much rum last night... has a BAD hangover and is in a REALLY bad moode! Just one thing can assuage him: PAIN.
His task for today:
Do 5 things that causes PAIN - really painful things: like wax ur clit or burn some skin with a flame. Insert something way to big up ur holes and make urself choke while u do it. Satisfy the devil and write here what u did - perhaps its a nice inspiration for the others

8th Day:
Do u think u assuaged the devil?
If YES: post a face-less pic with ur tortured body on it
If NO : Oh dear... why not? The devil became way more evil and makes u do THIS: get naked in one room of ur house or flat that is NOT urs. Perhaps it's the room of ur flatmate or someone else.Take a pantie of urself (if u live alone or with ur family) or of ur flatmate or a friend and cover ur face with it. Does it smell good mhh?- If u have a Dildo or Vib or something like it hold it on a wall and fuck it - HOLD the vib/dildo - it shall not move - just u and ur body! EDGE 2 -3 times and try to not get caught! DONT CUM!

9th Day:
This day will be nice for the guys caus u will go to an online caming page and satisfy as many "hungry" men as possible - do whatever they want to do with ur worthless body. Make em cum and switch to the next one. I want u to feel like the soulless sextoy u are! count and post

10th Day:
Yea u made it - u were a Gold digger or a Thief and made the devil as happy as never before today it's time to satisfy ur lil thirsty Body chose 3 spots and mastrubate there - edge! dont cum! after u reportet about all of ur days here or in ur blog u may lay in ur bed or a bathtub and give ur body what it needs - mastrubation! this time u may cum ;) make that body shiver and cum as nice as possible

Hopefully u enjoyed my lil 10-days programm ^^ i'm curious for the results and those girls/guys who join in share it - and perhas u find time to write me a PM how u liked it
just to let u know - it's the first time i write this stuff and i am not a native speaker so if u find any faults - keep em :D

regards
Tobi

Featured Threads