12 Days of Denial (Day 11)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Day 11:
I finally have a chastity device! It's a bit more complicated than the other metal one I brought
but still, I can now have my orgasms denied properly! I might wear it to bed, but I hear stories of having really strong erections at night that are apparently very painful when in chastity, but your mind eventually knows that the pain is coming and you don't get night erections anymore. So I'm probably not going to wear it overnight, I'm just going to get used to the feeling of having it on.

To be honest I'm having a bit of trouble actually putting the device on because anytime I put a part of it on I get very hard and I cannot close the device properly. A lot of people have had this problem and they say its best to do it after orgasm or to try and take your mind off of it and catch it off guard, but this is proving difficult!

I have another busy day tomorrow, but after I've done everything I need to do, I'm going home again (as in proper home not university home) so I'll be home when I am finally allowed to cum, which will be nice. When I'm at home I can be a lot louder when hitting my balls and putting things up my ass, etc. So I will enjoy this orgasm very much.

Featured Threads

New Personals