12 Days of Denial (Day 12)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Day 12:
Well this is it, the 12 days are over. The ironic thing being that I only just 2 hours ago managed to put my chastity device on. It feels good and fits perfectly. At first I didn't really know what to expect, I thought it must hurt to have an erection stopped in a cage, but no, it just feels kind of like I get semi hard and then can't get any harder. Of course you can feel your penis press against the cage when you try to get hard but it doesn't hurt or anything, it just feels like its being stopped.

I am going to wear this device tomorrow while at my friend's house and the day after to get myself ready for sleeping with it on. When I can do that, I might do another one of these types of blogs but in chastity and for a longer amount of time. I may also be interested in looking for a keyholder but only time will tell! I think the best part of this device is how it makes your balls look. It forces them forward and makes them look completely helpless.

Anyway I'm going to go and claim my reward for lasting 12 days without cumming! It's seemed like a long time and I can't wait for it, but I'm going to put myself though some CBT, anal and other things first! I may even shoot the whole 12 day load into my mouth!

Featured Threads

New Personals