12 Days of Denial (Day 6)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Day 6:
I'm halfway! It seems like ages ago I started this and I'm only halfway! My chastity device has dispatched so I should be getting that soon. At least for a part of my denial challenge I will be able to be properly locked up (although I will still have the keys, but I need to get used to wearing it anyway, so that's not a bad thing).

This morning I was going to open my curtains for everyone to see me in my underwear but I couldn't being myself to do it, maybe tomorrow I will be braver (or hornier) so I will want to do it. I have also decided to sleep without covers tonight, I am still allowed pillows and the bed itself but I will take these things away one at a time so I am left naked on the floor to sleep. I have already taken my right to wear clothes while sleeping now my right to have covers has gone. Soon I will be sleeping like a true slave. I could also put something up my ass while I sleep for added discomfort, but for now I'm focusing on simply sleeping without the pleasures of a bed or clothes.

At this point if I think about these sexual things my balls actually begin to ache. Ache for the cum trapped inside to be released. But I can't do that yet, not until another 6 days have passed.

Featured Threads

New Personals