12 Days of Denial (Day 7)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Day 7:
I've stayed up really late tonight so this will be a shorter post than usual. Not only is it late but I don't really have much to talk about today because pretty much all I've done is stayed inside doing university work.

Last night I tried sleeping naked and without covers but I decided I wanted to do something kinkier than just doing that, so I tied my feet to the bottom of my bed so my legs were in a spread eagle position. It felt weird going to sleep in this position because I normally sleep on my front with my legs slightly tucked in, but now I was on my back with my legs wide open. I felt exposed and very cold and very turned on. It is the first time I have ever attempted to sleep while in bondage. I say attempted to sleep, because after about an hour and a half of being in this position, I realized that I was finding it very hard to actually get to sleep because of how uncomfortable I was. So I untied myself and went to sleep normally. Maybe if I keep practicing lying on my back I will find this easier.

I also discovered i-doser today. It's like music that makes your body do things, and one of the things it can apparently do is make you orgasm. So when my 12 days are up I might try this out and see if it actually works.

Featured Threads

New Personals