12 Days of Denial (Day 9)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Day 9:
I got my chastity device today but all did not go to plan, when I opened it I realized that the cock ring part of the device was way to small, and I could barely fit my balls into it never mind my penis with the balls. I have ordered a CB6000 to make up for it, and because the chastity device was cheap it's not like I lost much. But the CB6000 comes with various different sized cock rings so I wont be making that mistake again! I do like the look of the metal one more than the CB6000 though, but apparently the CB6000 is the most comfortable chastity device around at the moment so I suppose in the long run it is a good thing that the metal one was wrong. I paid for next day delivery so it should be here by the 31st, which is good because it means I can wear it for a bit before I am allowed to cum (on the 1st).

Because of university, I didn't really have a lot of time to myself today so I managed to go without getting to horny. Whenever I see the person in my class I am attracted to, I begin thinking things, and wanting her to dominate me but I then get a grip, remember where I am and focus on my subject, this didn't really happen before but it's to be expected considering I haven't had an orgasm in 9 days!

Not much else to talk about today, nothing worth noting happened, so I'll carry this on tomorrow!

Featured Threads

New Personals