18 Female slave looking for Male(preferably) master(18-24)

SlutAndie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
I'm 18, from the US, California to be exact,
My likes and limits are in my signature although I'm still trying to figure out what I'm really into
I am not too experienced and looking for a master who might help me expand on that
I can be very submissive and want nothing more than to please my master ;)

If interested please PM me or reply on this thread with the following:

-brief description of yourself (personality, appearance, etc)
-your likes/disliked
-why you enjoy being a master

As well as anything else you'd like to tell me or questions you may have for me

I hope to hear from you soon :)

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
-sex: male
-brief description of yourself (personality, appearance, etc): I prefer to act like a clown a lot of the time but i can also be rather serious when need be. I am 5'6-5'7 brownies black hair brown eyes skiny but well built.
-your likes/disliked: I like a girl thats confident in her body but isn't chocky, a sub that obeys orders but but ever order without question following blindly.
-why you enjoy being a master: its a fun experience to be the central point of someone else's life and its a good experience to grow as a person.

𝔸𝕞𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔻𝕠𝕞

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 23, 2014
Amsterdam
Well slut you have a lot of demands for a master.
Who de hell do you think you are ?!

And with pics/cam as limits you think masters are lined up to waste their valuable time on a not 'too experienced' slave that's trying to figure out what she's really into ?

You make it sound like you have a job for a master wanting a description of his personality and motivation why ...

You offer yourself and try hard to show if YOU are good enough to serve stuck up whore.

Good luck finding a real master and not some boy playing one.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
SlutAndie keep it up and you WILL find a master and not some boy playing one.

Just because you are submissive doesn't mean you feel the need to submit to anyone who barks an order at you. The person you call master is someone you should feel comfortable with and WANT to serve. And a person deserving the title will help you explore, help you find your likes and dislikes, and will respect your limits. A master will want YOU as a submissive as well, not just another toy to play with, that's just someone who calls themselves dominant.

Finding someone worthy and willing to explore these things with you is difficult and people who are really interested should treat it as a job application, because if you just wanted to play around for a bit or just get off for the night there are plenty of one like ads saying "Looking for a submissive" you could have answered. Establishing a relationship where trust can be ensured is hard to do, especially when you have to be confidant your dominant has your long term physical and emotional well-being in mind. This is especially true just starting out as when you're only learning it's easy to be misused and abused.

Knowing what you are getting yourself into is always a good, safe, sane practice before agreeing to blindly follow orders from any man who comes along and gives them to you.

I hope you find what you are looking for. :)

𝔸𝕞𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔻𝕠𝕞

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 23, 2014
Amsterdam
SlutAndie keep it up and you WILL find a master and not some boy playing one.

Just because you are submissive doesn't mean you feel the need to submit to anyone who barks an order at you. The person you call master is someone you should feel comfortable with and WANT to serve. And a person deserving the title will help you explore, help you find your likes and dislikes, and will respect your limits. A master will want YOU as a submissive as well, not just another toy to play with, that's just someone who calls themselves dominant.

Finding someone worthy and willing to explore these things with you is difficult and people who are really interested should treat it as a job application, because if you just wanted to play around for a bit or just get off for the night there are plenty of one like ads saying "Looking for a submissive" you could have answered. Establishing a relationship where trust can be ensured is hard to do, especially when you have to be confidant your dominant has your long term physical and emotional well-being in mind. This is especially true just starting out as when you're only learning it's easy to be misused and abused.

Knowing what you are getting yourself into is always a good, safe, sane practice before agreeing to blindly follow orders from any man who comes along and gives them to you.

I hope you find what you are looking for. :)

Take this advice !
Trust is a key word..

Zcarr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 11, 2015
-male
-CA sac
- 5'8,170lb, brown hair, green eyes. fun loving
-likes submissive female ,bj,ass licking (clean),public, bondage ,no condums, pet play
-dislikes scat,piss,finger in the butt
-i love being dominate and I fuck any hole and i am really out there when having sex.

Ravus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2015
Consideration

-sex: male
-Am tall about 6'1, Jet black hair, Dark brown Eyes, Lean and athletic.
-Humiliation, Control, Aftercare, Bondage. Limits: Scat, Pee, Animals
- I love to nurture and to destroy and then to nurture again

I do have quite a few but will get to know you first

SlutAndie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
Okay so the link isnt working but, if you're interested in becoming my new master, all I'd like to know is your:
-the first task you'd have me do

Featured Threads

New Personals