18 male for Mistress wanted

imashowyahowda

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
im interested in serving you on kik I will not do anything to do with pain to my dick or face or stick anything up my penis and no make up unless it's nail polish and no public pm me Please come on I'm a good slave

Last edited:

heathercassidy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 13, 2015
I am a strict Mistress but not a total sadist,.I am a mistress who is not after the looks and brains I enjoyed being adored by My slave and I am looking for a slave who is totally devoted and totally obedient a slave who can meet My expectations.make me a Queen, serve me and pamper me...I love slaves who always show how important I am, and slaves who loves pain! Are you ok with that? kik mistress_heat

imashowyahowda

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
I am a strict Mistress but not a total sadist,.I am a mistress who is not after the looks and brains I enjoyed being adored by My slave and I am looking for a slave who is totally devoted and totally obedient a slave who can meet My expectations.make me a Queen, serve me and pamper me...I love slaves who always show how important I am, and slaves who loves pain! Are you ok with that? kik mistress_heat

I'm Kiked you Hope you message

Featured Threads

New Personals