elfenliedxsis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2015
www.getdare.com
Hello Folks, my name is Gerry

I'm currently new to the bdsm scene which I had been intersected due to past interaction of a masochist over Skype in which we role play visa text . This experience caused me the enjoy of being a Master/Sadist which do this day still applies to me personal. I also enjoy the idea

I'm 18, 5'10-5'11 , chubby, Puerto Rican with black hair. Fact: Doesn't speak Spanish. I currently live in the eastern are. Indoor person.

I am looking for a slave/masochist , who's experience of not, who is willing to explore many ideas with me while I learn. I which like a serious/causal relationship due to the fact I also believe that sex isn't everything in a relationship and would also enjoy days off just chatting away. Ways of messaging with me would include skype/kik and hopefully we can get to know each other well enough so we can voice/video chat/send pic, sfw or nsfw. I do still live with my parents note that.

Things about me
I'm a gamer who usually plays Dota 2 on pc or Project M ,but I'll sometimes play Destiny on Ps4. I've been playing guitar since late of 7th due to playing guitar hero on Xbox 360 for about a year. I still play the guitar to this day which I play mostly metal and progressive metal songs. Music that I enjoy are Jazz, blues, classical, and mainly heavy metal. I'm a total sucker for anime and science by the way. I been watching fan anime around freshman year of high school after watching Fullmetal Alchemist on Netflix. I also love to joke around and make cheesy because it's the little things that court. I do enjoy watching sports from time to time but not a causal sports watcher. Currently watching breaking bad.

Some of my future goals include becoming a geneticist and speak Chinese/Japanese.

Like:
Bondage
Orgasm control
Nipple Play
Humiliation
Etc

Dislikes:
Blood
Etc

What you can expect from me?
Caring/kind
Understanding
bad joke teller
Reliable, for punishment
make rules for you

What I expect from you?
Someone who I can control over their clothing
Able to buy sex toys within reason
To able to talk about anything/be funny at times
Like some of my intersect above me.
Like being a masochist
(not required) like being a pet

Meeting times
12:00-22:00 though sometimes I'll be doing actives including watching anime, playing the guitar, or play video games, but will reply to you.

Things you like must
anal
bdsm
orgasm control
cum/pictures
rules
pain
Have common hobbies with me

I simply want a slave/masochist that has some of my intersect so we can do activities besides the whole Bdsm and where we can also talk about our life who can be my friend/girlfriend in the future. I believe that our relationship should be open where we feel comfortable talking about everything with each other and also explore new ideas met in person one day.

PM me if your intersected which must have
Name
If you go to college/have a job
intersects/things about you
likes/dislikes
Times that your able to speak with me
etc

Messages that I have are Skype and kik. Skype being use for chat/voice chat/ video chat.
This post is subject to editing/adding extras
Kik is @youcantstoneme if you don't want to send your app to this site

Featured Threads

New Personals