18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

TheNewGuyHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2015
Hi
So I tried this the first time before I got any experience but I try now again after some time :).

About me in general:
-I am 18 years old.
-I am 6' tall.
-I am from germany (GMT +1).
-I am still a student.
-I like to listen to music a lot or do several things with my friends.
-I am straight.
-I am not an native english speaker but I try my best.

About me as a dominant:
-I am kind and like to talk about several things in general like with an friend but I get serious and strict while the sessions/play.
-I gave several people different tasks/dares to do and had 2 slaves for a -short period of time so I would say that I have some experience, but not much.
-I want to get better and learn while we are in a longer relationship.
-I don´t want to control the whole life of my sub, but little things like how you dress at some days for example (I don´t do this very often).
-I will not try to make you do something you don´t want or something that is on your limits.
-If you have no time or private things that take your time please tell me.It´s no problem if you can´t talk or do a session.
-You will get a punishment if you do a task wrong but I won´t be hard to you if you try it for the first time, when it is to much for you or you don´t have much experience in it.
-I won´t be an asshole or something.I care about you and I want you to have a good time too.
-My likes:pain, Humiliation, Control, Body writing, Bondage, Anal, Tease, Edging, Orgasm-controll, orgasm-denial, semi-public,Public(maybe) (you don´t have to have the excact same likes but some at least).
-My Limits:scat.(but sometimes light bathroom control), Family, Friends, , Illegal, Scarification, piercings.

General info:
- First of all pictures/audio files/videos are not a must for me but I appreciate and excpect good written reports.
-I like to talk over kik but I have no problem if we only talk/write on here or on something like skype etc.( My kik:ImTheNewGuyHere).
-If we talk on kik and I give you a task/dare to do while I am not around I would like it if you send me the report on here and not on kik.
-I won´t have time to talk to you every day but I will try to as many days as I can.
-I will give you 1-3 tasks/dares every week at most.I think about good tasks/dares before giving them and I need some time for it.
-One session will take 1-2 hours (maybe more) and you should have time to do them.
-I will maybe give you short, easily to do tasks or rules between the 1-3 session.
-I won´t give you many rules or other things to do so they won´t complicate your life.

What I am looking for:
-Fist of al you should really want a longer relationship and not a short tease.
-My last sub just stopped to answer whitout telling me why and this is not really a nice way to end something.I won´t be mad or something if you loose the interest or you don´t like me as your dom anymore.Just tell be before and if it is about me please tell me also what I did wrong.
-You should take this serious.
-You should be an female.
-You should be at least 18 years old.I except everything above it but the best would be between 18 and 30.
-I don´t have any standarts about how you look.
-You should be honest.It wouldn´t be not a good relationship without being honest to each other.
-You should have time for at least 1 session a week.
-You should not have a problem with talking outside of the sessions.I like to build a bond and to know you better.
-You should be serious and respectful in the sessions but I have no problem when you talk normaly with me in general :).
-I don´t mind if you haven´t much experience.In that case I will start slowly to see how much you can take and what you like.
-You should have at least some of my likes also in yours.If you enjoy something I don´t have in my likes(and my limits) please tell me and we can talk about it.
-I am going to put efford in the tasks I will give you so you should also put efford in doing them and in your reports.

How you should respond:

If you are interested please write me an PM and include:
-How old you are.
-Where you come from.
-A description of how you look like.
-Some general things about you like hobbies etc.
-Your likes.
-Your dislikes.
-Your limits.
-Your experience.
-How you got into this whole S/M / D/S scene.
-What you like about being a submissive.
-What you expect of this relationship.
-What you expect from me.
-Where you ant to communicate.
-If you have kik your nickname.
-Questions you have for me.

So this is my first "real" thread and I hope you like it.
If you have any ideas about things that I could add to make it better please tell me.

I am looking forward to read your replies ( If anyone will reply :) ).

Jessy

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Damn dude talk about detail i should follow your example XD

TheNewGuyHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2015
Well I agree that it´s a little long but I wanted to put a little efford in it :)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals