18' male slave needs a long term master

BDSMman

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2013
Hello all masters here on Getdare and Kinktalk , i am 18 years old slave who needs a long term master to own , humiliate . Torture . And train me.

What am i looking for?

The master must be from Europe/middle east , as i live in Egypt so that would ease the communications

The master should be able to devote signifcant amount of time giving me task and training me

The master shouldnt be searching for a slave to play with on cam. But the master must be dead serious , strict and seeking a real relationship

The master must be willing to go with me step by step from A-Z , increasing my pain tolerance more and more and pushing my limits

The master must be also able financially and physically to travel some time at the future to Egypt to meet live after some trust

About me

I am not fat not even chubby but i am not mascular or athletic , i am normally slim , i have only pubic hair and no chest hair

I have black hair and black eyes

What i like?

(Humiliation - orgasm control - being treated as an object - feminization - nipple torture , spanking , hidden public )

Dislikes ( but will do as well if ordered)

( harsh torture / anal / hot-cold / forced orgasms / underclothing control - slight public - piss play)

Limits ( wont do)

( balls play - very hard anal - family/friends - illegal - blood - poop - full public - violating privacy)

Note : i live with a family so i wont be able toccam much but i will provide hd pic or video proof of any assigned tasks , also sometimes i may not be able to do certain tasks at certain times , thanks for understanding...

If you see i am the one for you , please PM :)

Featured Threads

New Personals