18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

BDSMman

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2013
Hello Masters and Mistresses , I am an 18 years old male slave from Egypt.. , i'm looking for a long term owner , who will train me from A-Z , make me push my limits and make me his/her slut....and eventually travelling to me in Egypt for a live session...

about me:

I am 18 . I have some experience online only as a sub , i live with a family so i may not do cam sessions often but i will provide pic/vid proofs of any assigned tasks.
I sometimes also may not be able to do some noisy/messy tasks due to the nature of my household so i hope my owner will note and respect that...

My looks :

I am not fat , nor chubby but not perfectly slim or mascular ... I only have pubic hair in my pubes/asshole and i have armpits hair and i am willing to shave , i am tall , with mid-length black hair and dark brown eyes

My likes ( things i enjoy myself)

( nipple play - feminization - bladder control - light pain - spanking - humiliation - hideen public)

Dislikes ( things i dont enjoy much but will do for my owners pleasure)

( hot/cold - anal (needs training) - orgasm control - hard caning on ass - nipple torture -pee)

Limits which i wont do but may lose some after some time and training

Wont ever lose : balls play - pisshole - blood - friends - illegal - violation of privacy - poop - crossdressing

May think of losing:

- family ( in a very limited and indirect way) - piss drinking - semi-public

- i want my owner to be in the Europe/Middle east zone only , sorry for others doms/dommes

BONUS : tomorrow all day long by Europes time i will be available for a long session of pain , caning , nipple torture or anal training , i wil consent to high pain even to the extent of crying or leaving with a shivering blue ass

I contact only by skype so it would be nice if you have or make up one

At last , thanks everyone for taking time to view my ad and if you see you perfectly fit and works well with me , please dont hesitate to PM me and i will respond at once , be careful to pm fast so we can plan tomorrow's session

thanks again..

LOYAL sub..

Featured Threads

New Personals