18/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (serious replies only)

imashowyahowda

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
18/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (serious replies only) Females only

Hey there thank you for taking the time to read my post. You must be 18 and over!!

must have Kik and will be through kik only

I am new to being a master but women if you're interested please comment or pm me. But one must is sending pictures. I bind to what a slaves likes and dislikes are but I will be strict.

For female mistresses looking for a slave,

Age 18

Gender male

One thing I do request is that you send at least one live picture to prove that you are a female

Likes are anal, wearing girls underwear and I do have a pair of dress pants, nail polish, Masterbateing, Basically anything that isn't on my dislikes.

Dislikes things I will not do pain with dick (depends on what) or face, no sticking anything up my penis, pee, poo, public in any way, Make up, beastiality, family, friends, diapers, prefer not to wear full out women clothes, there's more but I can't think of them.

Favourite tasks anal, girls underwear, masterbateing

Toys I have a Dildo but prefer not to use that much, small glass dlido, butt plug.

Would like to try ice cubes, sleepwear (where you decide what I wear to bed only if I have it)

Featured Threads

New Personals