18 Male Switch

sh33py_sh33p

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 31, 2014
I am a young STRAIGHT (guys don't bother, unless it is just for a chat) 18 year old male switch. I am average height and build, relatively muscular, nothing special really.

I recently discovered the BDSM scene and have found found out that I am a switch. I enjoy being told what to do or dominated but at the right time or with the right person I love to dominate!

Currently I am looking for a mistress or female sub on kick or similar instant messagers.

Obviously i am quite new to this and would need either an experienced mistress or a patient sub who is willing to try things with me as we go on our journey.

In my spare time I enjoy music, art, literature, science and video games!

Bear in mind I am a student and these things happen in my spare time not all day everyday. These things also happen in my private life and are not things I wish to share with friends/family.

Things that get me hot!:
bondage, denial, edging, teasing, tickling, slight pain, body art/writing, smell public (a girl not wearing panties for example), dirty talk, nice little wet pussy.

Things I want to try/experiment with:
light anal (tried this a bit but didn't really enjoy it), command words(hypnotism type stuff) , self-bondage (not sure how to do this as i don't have any supplies and live with others), ice (i like the idea but never really tried as i am not to keen on the mess)

Things I am never doing: permanent,scat,blood,extreme pain, public, face pics (don't mind body)

If anyone would like to chat then PM me or kik me: sh33py_sh33p.

Featured Threads

New Personals