18 year old guy looking for a sub.

Callmeyourmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 3, 2015
Who am i: an 18 year old dom living in california, usa. Im a student and have
A job on the side. I can be busy at times but i will always have time to talk/play. Im looking for a sub and not a slave. Considering my age, i dont have any real life experience. I am, however, an online dom for almost 2 years now. I have quite many experience but still learning and open for anything.

What you must be: male sub. Any age preferably 18+ but must not be too old. Any race is good tho i admit white is a sexual preference of mine. I prefer skinny tho any kind of body is good but please no chubs. Any location but USA is preferable cause timezone issues is crap.

What you must expect: im looking for a sub not a slave so you must expect an equal of vanilla and sessions. I, however, need some kind of friendship or trust before i can proceed to sessions. Im looking for someone i can be friends with and a sub. Im looking for a longterm one so if you're just up for a one time thing, dont waste both our time. I can be your friend but i can be very mean, very strict and very controlling specially when i think you need a punishment.

My likes: cbt, edging, cum control, everyday control, semi pain, water sports, force cum eating, breath control, bladder control. Still exploring.

Message me your applications. I talk at kik.

MonkeyArch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2015
I'm 32 male bisexual and I'm intrigued by your post and would like to see if I can satisfy your needs. I do not show face and I don't do anything that would cause permanent damage. If you would like to know more you can Kik me at MonkeyArch.

SuubyMarc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2015
Hello Master,

I'm a 18 since last july. I want to be train by someone who can educate me.
Your post is very interesting and I really want to do my best to satisfy You.
My kik: SubbyMarc

sissyboi7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2015
Hi I'm 24 and white. I'm 5'9'' 165 lbs. I'm a sissy and love to be controlled. I am also athletic and down to earth. Kik me and we can talk more :). Kik: sissyboi7

Featured Threads

New Personals