18m Beginner Sissy Looking for LONG TERM Mistress/Master

SissiStarter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2016
I'm looking for a Mistress/Master (Mistress preferred) over the age of 20 to take charge of me and turn me into a sissy slave. Someone who lives in the US is preferred because time zones can cause problems. Unfortunately I do have a busy schedule so I can't always follow orders quickly, but feel free to punish me if I can't complete a task. You should have a list of rules for me prepared before messaging me, and in the first week, if there is a day in which we don't speak, I will remove the conversation, because I want this to be a long term thing, and if we can't hold a week we can't hold for a long time.

Limits: Blood, Permanent Bodily Changes, Poop, Piss, Family, Heavily Public Places, Face Pictures (This could change given time)

I do have access to a sexy things, but not many, just some rope, a dildo, a buttplug, and a pair of panties. I know that I'm a sub but I do have my own life and money, so I won't buy any new items for you until we hit at least a week.

Sorry if this all seems demanding for a sub, but I had 2 bad experiences with a Master and a Mistress in which they abandoned quickly and wanted a bunch from me on the first night. <_<

I WILL NOT respond to anyone with a no profile picture (on Kik), or one with a picture of a wall or something. I'm a sub but I do want to see you too, so pics would be nice eventually. :p

Kik: SissiBeginner

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals