18yo Guy Looking For Online Domina/Mistress

Foxx186

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 25, 2012
I'm going to be frank with you, I don't have a lot of experience being a slave. I've been trying to get into it for a few months, and tested the waters with a couple people, but it's so hard to find the right. online mistress. That being said, here's a little about me.

I am a 18 year old male from Vermont. Ever since I hit puberty I've had a kinky streak in me, mostly cross dressing, which led me to Get Dare. I bided my time til I was 18, and immediately started looking for an online dom relationship. So far, I haven't had much luck, but that's alright I guess. I'm currently a senior in high school, and while I'm quite busy, I know I can make time for my mistress.

As I said before I've been experimenting since I was 14, and have dabbled in most of the kinks I suppose you could call fundamental (i.e. crossdressing, cbt, bondage, age play, humiliation), but never actually been under anyone's command. I've never had a girlfriend, and probably wont until I get out of this tiny state, as an easy going woman simply doesn't do it for me. I need to be dominated.

I suppose my main drawback is the fact that I really have never had a serious long term Slave-Dom relationship. I'm afraid I'd be a project, you'd have to show me the ropes (so to speak). Despite this, I have no absence of willingness to learn, and I promise you if you invest your time I will be worth it.

Also, while it is not a necessity, it would be nice if you had a webcam of your own. The past few mistresses I've interacted with haven't had their own cams, and that kind of leads me to question your honesty. I'm open minded and all, but I don't want to be doing anything for a guy (sorry fellas). It's also muuuccchhh hotter if I can actually see and hear you giving commands. Sorry to sound pushy, just some food for thought.

My interests largely center around cross dressing, but as I said earlier I've experimented a lot and am open to exploring anything.
I apologize if I rambled, and strongly hope you'll consider me.
Always yours,
-Jackson

Below is a link to my pic.
http://imgur.com/cEh7CLL
More Crossdressing pics:
http://www.reddit.com/user/dfw18/

Contact Information:
Email: [email protected]
Kik: Foxx186

Foxx186

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 25, 2012
Something I Forgot

I'm looking for a mistress to completely control my life. I've had a few doms who gave me too much freedom. I want to be utterly submissive to you in every way.

Featured Threads

New Personals