Not open for further replies.

littleredlola

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2015
Hello!
I'm a little redheaded slut who's home alone with lots of toys and nothing to do.
Give me some things to occupy my time, please, ladies and gents.

My toys - Rope, Ball gag, nipple clamps, GIANT inflatable anal dildo, beads, puppy tail, ears, collar, leash, anal hook, riding crop, belts, some baby oil/massage oil, lube, nutella, ice, candles, a padlock

Limits - No urine or scat play, nothing public, no blood please.

I'm yours to command.

EDIT

I had lots of fun last night. Go check out my album and see what I did. ;)

Last edited:

Kokanee89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2014
Go doggy style and tie a rope to your anal hook and put it in your ass. Put your ball gag in and tie your rope to the ball gag until your head is perfectly forward and stay they.

Biswitch83

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2016
I want to see thise nipples clamped and your ass spanked a lovely red colour

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
Here is some ideas rub thr oil in your body, pay attention to your breast, tits, go down and put little more in your labia, clit, and finaly ass.

Now grab your collar and use it, make a simple shibary whit knots on your pusy, put on the tail and puppy tail ang go on fours "walking" a bit enyoing the ropes.

Since you have been a good puppy noow you can play, grab the niple clamps and the gag an put it on place tight a little the clamps, once is done grab your bed put some massage oil on it an rub the beads in your pusy up and down up and down feel the beads in all your pussy, get rid of the puupy tail and use that GIGANTIC anal dildo you love so much, put some some air one push at the time an with each pump use your riding crop hit your clit 4 times each pump, you can restart this at your will.

Finaly cum at your wil, l and the nutela and ice.... Good glass of water and spoon of nutela to you for being a good pet

Hope you like your evening

Kik: dragoste2091

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Forced orgasms for 4 hours with your butt plug in, you can use your hand, or a vibe if you have one. If you stop for any reason, slap you pussy 30 times and start the 4 hours all over again.

Assassinite9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2016
Put on your ballgag, collar, leash, clamps, and the tail. Smack your ass with the crop until its bright red. Then put 5 ice cubes in your pussy and start inflating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals