Angel_jk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I'm a 19 years old female and new to this lifestyle. I don't have much experience. I've tried looking for a Dom but it didn't work out so now I'm looking for a Dom/Master or just a friend who can give me commands, tasks, who would like to control me, punish me, make me submit to him through texts only! No photo, video!!

I'm looking for someone 21-30~ who would want to do this every day whenever there's time of course. I completely understand that you might also have work or school and our schedules would probably be different. I'm a student so I don't have all day as well but I'd like to spend most of my free time doing this.

I'd submit to you in any way I can even when I'm not home, I would also like wearing a butt plug in public when I have to be in class, in the bus if that's something that'd please you of course. I won't show any photo of my body but I will always be honest when I do or don't do what I'm told to do. I'd like to be punished in someway if I don't follow a command or if I break a rule that you've set for me.

I would like communicating, talking like friends about anything. Understanding each other is important for me but trusting each other is the most important. I'd like to build a relationship with you. We could also be friends. Spend time talking or maybe we could watch movies sometimes as well if you'd like that.

I like: anal, orgasm denial, multiple orgasms, double penetration, face fucking, bondage, nipple play, spanking

I'd like to try: age play, pet play, humiliation, degradation

I'd like to try new things, I'd be happy to please you and submit to you if you're okay with everything I've said above. Thanks for reading this, have a nice day : )

Rived

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 27, 2021
Made an account just for this. Seems like it could be fun. I like doing punishment/rewards when deserved. Outside of play, I'm generally a pretty fun person to talk to and I enjoy having a balance between friendly conversation and naughty conversation. Feel free to message me with the information to your preferred messaging platform. Much love, Rive.

Abhilash_dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2021
Hello, I'm a 19 years old female and new to this lifestyle. I don't have much experience. I've tried looking for a Dom but it didn't work out so now I'm looking for a Dom/Master or just a friend who can give me commands, tasks, who would like to control me, punish me, make me submit to him through texts only! No photo, video!!

I'm looking for someone 21-30~ who would want to do this every day whenever there's time of course. I completely understand that you might also have work or school and our schedules would probably be different. I'm a student so I don't have all day as well but I'd like to spend most of my free time doing this.

I'd submit to you in any way I can even when I'm not home, I would also like wearing a butt plug in public when I have to be in class, in the bus if that's something that'd please you of course. I won't show any photo of my body but I will always be honest when I do or don't do what I'm told to do. I'd like to be punished in someway if I don't follow a command or if I break a rule that you've set for me.

I would like communicating, talking like friends about anything. Understanding each other is important for me but trusting each other is the most important. I'd like to build a relationship with you. We could also be friends. Spend time talking or maybe we could watch movies sometimes as well if you'd like that.

I like: anal, orgasm denial, multiple orgasms, double penetration, face fucking, bondage, nipple play, spanking

I'd like to try: age play, pet play, humiliation, degradation

I'd like to try new things, I'd be happy to please you and submit to you if you're okay with everything I've said above. Thanks for reading this, have a nice day : )
I am a Beginner dom looking for a submissive slave.i like master/slave relationships and will take good care of you.
I am open to everything as I don't have any specific hard limits.
I am available for chatting everyday at any time.
Pm me.

Reactions: brattykat

brattykat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2022
Hey, I'm a girl and just started here, I'm interested in the same type of dynamic and learning you mentioned above and honestly I thought "maybe she'll be my friend and we can like be lil sub internet besties and swap advice" and all that good stuff 🤷‍♀️ idk lol have a great day 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: Hackett21

TheMajorXXX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2022
Great Yarmouth
Well, I am a dom well above your preferred age range, but well versed in the art of control. I am an ex-army officer, now a company director and lecturer, So, I enjoy being obeyed! Should you young ladies be prepared to experience the workings of an experienced and fertile mind... please present yourselves.

Featured Threads

New Personals