19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

rasmus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 29, 2015
Hello everyone !

I'm a male slave looking for a female master/mistress. preferably in my time zone but if needed i can take daily/weekly demands and give reports on them.

I have made a fiew posts before when trying to find a mistress but it havent worked. I suspect that the posts have been too small with too little information so on this post i will give as much information about me that i can think of, if i forget anything or if it is just something you want to know feel free to reply,pm or kik me and i will answer your questions.

So i live in sweden, my timezone is GMT +1. As of right now i live with my parents and 2 brothers. As of when im writing this post i would say i am chubby. So i am not slim or fit. I am curently unemployed so spending money on a toy or webcam is hard right now, at the moment i have alot of free time that i spend at home doing nothing, i want to change this and be productive with or for my mistress. I am a verry new slave i have only had one mistress or master and that was for one day (it just didnt work out for her or me). I would say i have done sub things like doing so called ''milovana teases'' now i dont say that i am a sub or a slave because i did some teases but i know for a fact that i am submisive and i want a mistress. Because i am a new slave i dont really know what i like and what i dislike and what my limits are. I have some limits,likes and dislikes. I have always been thinking that i will try it atleast ones so if you give me something to do i will do it ones. But i cant say for sure if i will like it or dislike it, I hope you will understand. I love to experiment and i dont need a mistress after my likes as i would love to try her likes too.

So, when can i talk to my mistress and do what she wants ?
Well whenever she wants to during the morning and untill my parents comes home from work, and when my parents have gone to sleep. There is also a problem that when they sleep i cant go down stairs to get things that you might want me to use. It is a easy fix by giving me a list of things i should get before they go to sleep.

Toys: Curently i only have one toy and that is a anal plugg i want to change that and when i have money i will buy new toys. I can use any household item that i have in the house.

Likes: Insertion, Anal, Not having control, Ice, Spanking (and lots of it). I am sure that me and my mistress can find more likes and as i said i will try anything my mistress says atleast ones.

Limits: Blood, Illegal, Health risks, Piss, Poop ,Puke, Family, Friends. Personaly i see that some of these is kinda obvious but it is better to clear it all up. The same goes for limits as for likes. I dont know what limits i have and im sure we might find some limits too.

Dislikes: I havent done alot of things that i disliked. I have done CBT and i hated it. But i hated it in a dislike way and not a limit way.

I guess that is all for me ! I hope you will read this post or cry for a mistress and help me out ! As i said before, If you have any questions OR if you just want to talk about whatever, feel free to PM, Reply on this post or kik me. My kik is curently Valenbo20 (it is my friends kik as my phone is broken right now. It is getting fixed. But i cant change her kik or anything on her kik. The kik has a picture on a female so please just message and say that you came from here. I will change the kik as soon as i have my phone. And i will change the kik username on this post too.)

rasmus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 29, 2015
im still looking for a mistress. my phone is still broken. so same kik

Featured Threads

New Personals