19F Humiliate me

Kinky Slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2011
Insult me, humiliate me, degrade me, it gets me so wet to be made to feel like the dirty fuck whore i know i am ;) tell me what you think of me, tell me what you'd do to me, ask me anything humiliating, i love it all ;)

poepjong666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2011
You dirty slut your nothing but a cumdump,
I want you to write on your inner thighs Frank cum here please with an arrow towards your slutty pussy you filthy whore
Make a picture of it and upload and humiliate yourself you filthy whore

poepjong666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2011
Sorry didn't see your limits yet that you don't do pictures you slut

I want you to edge 20 times wait 2 mins then edge 20 times again like the slut you are.

Insert as many icecubs in your ass as possible and insert a vibrator in your pussy you slut.

Then jump up and down without dropping the vibrator for the time the cubes take to melt if u do drop it you are not allowed to cum and you must edge another 20 times.

If u manage to pull it off you are allowed to cum

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Cuntstuffer

If there's a * you need to take a pic or video to post as evidence.

You filthy whore, get your favourite skirt and panties. Put on your skirt but not your panties. Stuff your panties in that craving cunt*, not all the way. Leave something dangling out.*
You are gonna wear this all day, don't take it out. You will have to do your shopping with a piece of panties dangling out of that whorish cunt*, if you have to pee *you can't take it out, let it get dirty like the dirty slut you are.
Best of all you will have to masturbate at least 3 times with your cunt stuffed with your panties.*

Send me a PM with your evidence.

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
Get as many nettles as you can find. Then place them in your ass crack and around your pussy. Put on panties and with the nettles in place and go for a walk. You must wet yourself at least once whilst on the walk, and then when you get back you must masturbate using the nettles to at least one orgasm.

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
Seriously man, there hasn't been a post in this thread in over 6 months and you feel the need to bring it back from the dead????

Featured Threads

New Personals