19F looking for female Mistress

Littleone98

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2017
Hi Everyone

I have had a couple of Mistresses but I’m here to find someone new and someone I can connect with. I’m a 19 year old female from the UK. I am currently training to become an accountant, which I have just started in September. I currently work in an accountancy firm during the week, but I have evenings and weekends free.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for someone who is strict but caring at the same time. I don't want this relationship to just be about the sex. I want to find a friendship with you and fully trust you as a friend and a Domme. I would need daily communication (if you cannot do daily still apply and we could see how things could work). I find daily communication builds trust and gives us time to talk and learn about each other, especially at the start of the relationship. It is also a big plus if you are interested in being a Mommy Domme, though we can talk about this as well.

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits

• Spanking - I love spankings, they have become my favourite dare to do! I always want more even when my ass, tits or pussy are bruised
• Orgasm denial/control - I like this but it is not my favourite as I like to cum a lot!
• Body writing - I find it so naughty to have degrading words written somewhere on my body. It’s a reminder of what a slut I am when I’m out and about.
• Corner time - I find corner time helps me think things through when I’m stressed or need some time alone if I because naughty. It’s also an effective punishment for me.
• Pet Play – I’ve only done a small amount but what I have done I enjoyed a lot. Since I don’t have much experience with this, I would like to learn more and try new things.
• MD/LG - This is a big like of mine and it would be great if you were into it too. I love to feel cared for and loved.
• Rules - I love having a list of rules I must follow for you. It makes me feel cared for and keeps me in line.

Dislikes
• Pictures- I will do pictures, but only when I’m ready, and I will not be pushed into sending them. I find that when I do send them it shows how much I trust you with something so private. It does take me a long time to share them.
• Anal - I have done small amounts of anal and I’m beginning to like it. I don’t have any toys, and as I’m a beginner, this will have to be kept to small insertions.

Limits
• Cam/voice chat
• Blood
• Permanent damage
• Public
• Scat/pee
• Pussy insertions

These are my Likes, Dislikes and Limits. It would be helpful if you shared at least a few of my interests, but I’m up for trying new things as I find it exciting. I’m afraid I have no toys only house hold objects.

How to apply?

Please send me a PM with the following information below:

1. Name?
2. Age?
3. Location/Availability?
4. Likes?
5. Why do you want to be my Domme?
6. How much experience do you have?
7. What about my ad caught your eye?
8. Three random facts about yourself?
9. Expectations of a relationship with me?
10. Any questions, comments, or concerns?

I will message everyone back. The main form of communication I would prefer is Skype or kik

Thank you for reading my ad and I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals