MasterDavid

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2015
Hello guys. ;)

I am Lena, 19 years old, from Germany.
In real life, I am a pretty confident girl. I like to take control and to be a bit dominant. But I always feeled the desire to be controlled, to be used and abused. I turn 20 on friday, so I decided that would be a good point for me to
chance my life a little bit.
I am looking for a really strict master, who can tame the little bitch I am.
I really want to lose almost all of my self-control.
I want my master to tell me what to wear, to tell me how to shave, to tell me what to do. I just need strict instructions, daily tasks and rules to follow.
I am willed to obey every wish my master has, as long as it's not against my limits.

-gaping, 24/7 gaping would be great
-ass to mouth
-being tied up (handcuffs) and left in public
-public humiliation
-deepthroat
-blackmailing

Limits:
-family
-friends
-dangerous things, no lasting injuries

I have some plans for myself I want to reach in the next time.
I want a branding. I always thought that this is the ultimate sign of being owned, and being a slave. I know someone who can do it pretty soon, I just want someone to decide where and what I shall brand myself.
Don't worry, I am fully aware of the consequences.

Furthermore, I saw a video where a pretty girl had a big champagne bottle in her ass and the guy filled his glass up with the bottle in her ass. Afterwards he pulled out the bottle, filled the champagne into his slaves ass and let her push it out into a glass and she had to drink it. He repeated that until the bottle was empty and they didn't even use lube.
That would be something I would like to do next. Try to stretch my ass to new limits.

Waiting for your messages.

xoxo Lena
Kik me slave at undeadnightmare667
you won't regret it

Featured Threads

New Personals