20/M - LF - 20+/F Dom

Boy1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 17, 2015
Hi!
Since I'm going to buy new toys for anal stretching and playing, I might as well look for someone to make me use them. I'm looking for a dominant female to serve as you help me explore my sexuality as a sub and help me push my limits.

About me
My name is Johan, I currently live in the UK. I'm a full-time student, but when I'm not studying I like to party, read, and obviously being submissive to women. I'll also add that I live alone since that might matter.

Likes & Limits
For a relation like this to work I believe that we should have similar likes and of course limits needs to be respected. Some of the things I like are Anal, Sounding, Wax-play, CBT and Nipple torture. I've also been rather curious about trying things such as Semi-public, Cumeating and longer times of chastity. I haven't tried it because I feel like I need someone to push me to do it. When it comes to limits I'd say that scat, permanent damage, incest, social suicide, and a few others are my limits.​

Send me a PM or reply here and I'll contact you. If I become your submissive maybe you could help pick out which toys to buy, would probably be more fun for the both of us.

Featured Threads

New Personals