20 M seeking mistress over kik

JohnJ455

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2015
20 year old male college student seeks a new mistress over kik to degrade, humiliate, punish me, and tell me how to get off. Will send pics. I am yours to use as you see fit. I will worship you, honor you, and do all that you ask of me. I am scum and do not deserve you but I am yours to toy with for your amusement. My hard limits are: Scat, piss, social suicide, sounding, face pics. Willing to try new things and explore my likes and limits.

I'm hoping to find a mistress who isn't always a mistress and can have casual conversations with.

PM me if you are interested, and please be able to verify you're a woman.

JohnJ455

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2015
I'm still looking for a mistress to serve and obey, pm me

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
20 year old male college student seeks a new mistress over kik to degrade, humiliate, punish me, and tell me how to get off. Will send pics. I am yours to use as you see fit. I will worship you, honor you, and do all that you ask of me. I am scum and do not deserve you but I am yours to toy with for your amusement. My hard limits are: Scat, piss, social suicide, sounding, face pics. Willing to try new things and explore my likes and limits.

I'm hoping to find a mistress who isn't always a mistress and can have casual conversations with.

PM me if you are interested, and please be able to verify you're a woman.

domme mistress here add me on kik misslavinia

Featured Threads

New Personals