20/Male/Dom Looking for Online Sub/F

Arrayn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2014
Who I'm looking for: a submissive woman looking to be controlled and dominated. You must be willing to follow orders, take punishment, and once we both feel comfortable, exchange pictures. I'm looking for a woman who understands what it means to truly submit and is willing to do so completely, in and out of the bedroom.

I am really looking for your personality more than your looks, but I will admit that I am human. I want someone that I find attractive physically as well as emotionally. That being said, my tastes are extremely broad.

This will be more than merely sexual. I want a sub who can keep up a conversation. Someone who can chat about daily life, future plans, or just whatever we feel like.

Who I am: I'm a dominant man, tall, thin, and bearded. It may sound a bit odd, but I dominate to please. When a sub can trust me enough to truly give up control I know that it's my responsibility as her Dom to take that control and keep that trust. It's this power play between the two of us that I crave.

Some other details about me. I am a college student so that takes up a certain amount of my time. But I always make time to devote to my sub.

So, if you've gotten through all that and are still interested, or if you have any questions at all then send me a PM and we'll see how we click.

Featured Threads

New Personals