Love12333

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2017
Hello my name is Carl I'm a 20 year student for sweden so basically i have a lot of free time. Im relativly new to the whole dom and sub online but i tried it before and the problem then was that my mistress at that time only had time like once a week and i feel like i want more then that. I really like the feeling of being dominated and forced to do cerin tasks and love to worship my mistress/master. So that being said I'm looking for a master/mistress that have the time for atleast 3 times a week for doing sessions on kik and then even a cam session if we both feel like it.

Like: CBT, Cum play, Nipple play, ass play, orgasm play, chastity, bondage, worship and trying new things

limits: Scat, blood , family, public fully nude, showing face (maybe when we get to know eachother

My current sextoy collection : Fleshlight, nipple clamps, prostate massager, buttplug set, ball divider, chastity Cage, blind fold, ball gag, penis ring, ball stretcher, collar with leash, paddle, handcuffs, vibrating dildo and a flogger. Picture of it on my profile.

So if you feel like you are a master/mistress that would like to have me as their slave PM me and we take it from there.

Featured Threads

New Personals