21 F looking for Dom for guided masturbation and teasing/controlling during the day

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Not sure~
I like anal play, a little pain...

Little_angel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2021
I'm looking for someone who can help me 'have fun', tease me, play with me, control me in a way.

What I had in mind was mostly guided masturbation (through voice calls or texts) and also some teasing when outside, during the day (with buttplugs, vibrators, etc)

Although I'm open to suggestions, if you have something else in mind that we'd both enjoy let me know ~

Thank you, have a great day!😊

Thomas_tigany

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 14, 2020
Hi im 29 yo dominant man from belgium. My skype:live:.cid.d76fa98ec829d80f and my snapchat: thomastigany
Looking forward to see you!

Come-Here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2009
Guided masturbation is a great feeling. If you are able to give in and hand control over to someone and willing do what they want it can be intense.
I've done it on Kik quite a bit. It needs the person to b committed to obeying and also be very descriptive about their actions and situation.

How are you finding it so far? What are the good and bad things you've experienced with it?

Oyugerr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
I'm looking for someone who can help me 'have fun', tease me, play with me, control me in a way.

What I had in mind was mostly guided masturbation (through voice calls or texts) and also some teasing when outside, during the day (with buttplugs, vibrators, etc)

Although I'm open to suggestions, if you have something else in mind that we'd both enjoy let me know ~

Thank you, have a great day!😊
Would luv to help you with that if ur still in the search add me up live:.cid.21b7375ecdace0f2

Featured Threads

New Personals