21 f slavegirl looking for objectifying tasks

Stumpy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2017
I see that this thread has run for a while, if you have given up then I am disappointed, but not surprised by your worthlessness.
If you are still completing tasks then this should keep us entertained;
You have many tasks, and therefore many pictures. I suggest that you upload them all to an album on here, and provide everyone in this thread access.
You must also count the number of people you provide access.
You will then fill all 3 holes and fuck yourself until you cum for that number of times..... Each orgasm must use a different toy/object, and be in a different room in your house. You must take a picture each time.
For example: if you provide 4 users access, you will fuck yourself in 4 different rooms, each time using a different object, each time with all 3 holes filled, and you will upload an image after each orgasm.

Pm me if this is not clear. I await the result.

Darkrider

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 17, 2017
Fairly simple one but it fits in with your like of torture and stretching. Take several clothespins and thread a string or shoelace through two sets of 5 pins. Then place 5 pins on each pussy lip and tie the laces/strings around your thighs. Following this with taking the two largest items you have and inserting them into your ass and cunt. Followed by a walk around your home and taking pictures of yourself in various rooms. Each room should include at least one pic of you spreading your legs to use the pins to spread yourself open for the camera. If you are up to the above I look forward to seeing if you pm the pics as proof of completing the tasks.

TheDemandred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2017
I have one for you. Since you like being objectified:
Here is an image: http://66.media.tumblr.com/210f251ec3e5505215b2cd24e0dc4420/tumblr_oasffxEJNK1rkpmbwo2_r1_1280.jpg

You will reproduce the poses: Wait, Inspection, Wall, Colllar Me, and Nadu.
Your face is obviously not required.

You will write a price tag on yourself for each. The price will be the (hypothetical) cost to buy you. The price should reflect what you feel you are worth in each pose.

For added fun, put Icey Hot on your clit/pussy before doing the above.

You will take at least one photo in each pose.

I look forward to seeing the catalogue.

Featured Threads

New Personals