21-f-sub looking for Dom to publicly humiliate me

NoLimits21Fsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2014
I'm a 21- female slave that's looking for a master or mistress (or more then one, like two or more masters own me together or master/mistress etc) I want a online account on here to be made about me to post my humiliating pictures and videos up so that people can make fun of me. You can also have people post dares for me and you tell me what I should do. I'll be in your control and you will own Me and I serve you, but I want it to be public. I will not send any pictures of me with My face or my legs (tattoos on my legs could give away who I am) I do not want my real identity reviled so I will not be telling my real name or where I'm located.
If interested my Kik is -- kinky_slut21

Please be serious, I'm getting a bunch of horny little boys. I'm a serious BDSM Lifestyler and I want someone just as serious. Someone strict and controlling, someone who makes the rules and in forces them. Your first message to me will make the biggest impression. So make it good.

Last edited:

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
sounds interesting but I don't have kik if you want you can pm me and we can work something out

Featured Threads

New Personals