21 m slave wanting to serve a mistress

motionless

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 18, 2015
21 m slave wanting to serve a mistress please read if you want a serious slave

Greetings to any mistress that's interested. First of all I wanna thank you for your interest. So I'll start with a lil about me and why I love this. I love the female body. I think it's perfect and deserv es to be worshipped. Women also deserve a lot better some guys treat women terrible. So if I'm serving a mistress I want to make her as happy as possible. I would like a fair mistress. A mistress that will reward me for being good but also knows when to punish me. I'm not like most sub guys... A lot of sub guys do it for a kink they have. Yes it is a kink/fetish for me too but I care more about my mistresses pleasure and happiness. Like if I became your slave we could cuddle if you wanted to or I could give you a massage, cook food for you anything you'd ask. I want you to be happy. Now what I'm looking for is a mistress that maybe wants me short term or long term. Like a dream would be to serve a mistress long term but also I certain type of relationship. Obviously it wouldn't be your typical relationship, you'd be in control. I always wanted that because I love a dominant women and there would be no fights or anything like that because I'd be your slave. Ok so now to my kinks and turn ons, Bdsm, most cbt, pegging, spanking, whipping, foot worship, and I'm very open to fetishes and kinks so anything you like just ask I'll be fully honest. Btw I'm 5'8 I weigh 130 pounds and long black hair. If your interested in being my mistress I can send pics on kik, email, Skype anything you want. Now obviously we can't just jump into this fast so if you wanted to start online first that's good to me. I'd love to build a relationship with a mistress and even if we life far away I'm ok with that. We could build a relationship online and if it becomes serious I'd consider relocating for you but that's if we had a good relationship. I tried my best to say as much as I could to give you an idea of what I'm looking for and what you'd get from owning me. I'm loyal, respectful, obedient, yes I love a mistress in control of me . It's a fetish of mine that turns me on but unlike most male slaves I know you deserve control. I wanna serve a mistress not only for my kinks n pleasure but I also wanna serve a mistress that her kinks are owning a slave. I love making a mistress happy both with pleasure and doing what she wants. It's not always about the sexual part of the relationship sometimes a massage or anything she wants is the right thing. I wanna serve every way and that means making my mistress very happy and pleasuring her when ever she wants and let her do things to me andmaybe I'll earn a reward but my true reward is seeing my mistress happy and pleased. So please if you are an interested mistress please message me.

Last edited:

johnasissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2015
I think you may like Rey Reigns. We do femdom shows a lot, and she is the best mistress I've ever found. You can find her info on twitter @ReyReigns Good luck

Htgrl65

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 9, 2015
I want a slave on kik

I Am a mistress. Looking for the perfect slave. Kik me hland2015

Featured Threads

New Personals