21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in anyplace for long term serious ownership (no time wasters)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Humilation, pet play, degradation verval abuse, name calling, pain, body writing, control (of varying levels end point being a FPE situation), ball gags, collar, nipple clamps, whips.
Limits
Whatever yours are (if you'll never send pics and videos see the main section of the ad for more information).
Experience
4 years, online

TheGrandInquisitor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have posted many times in the past on this subreddit but alas to no avail. I am hoping that this ad is the one that works.

So about me, I'm 21 and from the UK. I am a full time student in my final year of university. I am a fan of nearly all things nerdy. From board games to video games. From comics to anime I love it all. Outside of these things I enjoy reading a lot. My idea of a fun night can be either sat in a chair with a nice book in my hands and a slave at my feet 😉. Be it fantasy, sci fi or history I enjoy reading nearly anthing.

Now about the kinky me, I have been into bdsm since I was around 16. And by 18 I knew that I was for sure a Dominat/Master. While I've had the odd slave here and there, I want something serious. I want some i can call mine. Someone I can show off to the world. Someone I can degrade, torture and humilate, but also dress up in pretty clothes. Someone that wants to give up control to me, that would like nothing more than to please me on a day to day basis. Someone that gets pleasure from their servitude and dressing up for their Master. Here is a more consice list of my kinks:

- Humilation

- Pet play

- Degradation

- Verval abuse

- Name calling

- Pain

- Body Writing

- Control (of varying levels end point being a FPE situation).

I'm going to be honest hear for the sake of clarity and transparency. I do want picturesand videos from my slave, as well as the possibility of audio and video calls/messages. If you will never do this please don't waste my time and yours. If you want to build trust before hand that is of course more than okay. All I'm asking is that you will send eventually.

In terms of how I want/would like to communicate with my slave would be via kik and WhatsApp and maybe Skype. So please have at least one of these apps. I'm open to others if you have requests. Please contact me initially on kik at SlaveTrainingService

I am open to slaves from all places and of all types. However, slaves from the UK will be given preferential treatment to others, but of you are not from the UK please don't hesitate to contact me.

If any of this rambling shambles of a post has you interested I look forward to talking more with you. When you pm me please just give a breif introduction about yourself. Thank you for reading this and I hope to speak to you soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals