21 male, needs strict mistres! Have a read :)

Lewis_224

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 26, 2015
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

My names Lewis, im a 21 year old male slave from the UK.

Im on the lookout for a female mistress, long/short term, long term ideally. I am very obidient and will do most things (pretty much everything) that isnt in my limits which I will state below soon.

Looks wise, im 5" 10 in height and weight just over 10 stonne with an athletic body type, i'd say im fairly decent looking without trying to sound too cocky here.

Ideally i'd like an online relationship through whichever form of communication my Mistress would prefer.

I am new to this site, but this site only, i've been on GetDare to start with but had no real luck as of yet; part from a couple of short term things but were never really available enough for me.

Im willing to do pictures and stuff for proof of tasks/punishments. If your from the UK and would like to do IRL situation. I'd be down for that after getting to know you a bit.

Now i do congradtulate you if you've read all of this, and wish for you to messege me on here or kik me if your interested, im willing to do trial runs if any of you are picky but im sure i'll suffice. Below are some details, anything else just ask

Kik: Lewis_224

Limits: Poo, Pee, Public, Perm Damage, Social suicide, Blackmail, Vomit, Family, Blood, Full public.

Thats about it, anything else then of course you could try me,

Hope to hear from you.
Peace x