22 F Slut looking to be punished

j_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
Please DM this slut with punishments. I have disobeyed my Master and ordered to take punishment on here. Thank you in advance for punishing me like the slut I am.

j_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
Hi Sir,

The only limits I have as of now are anything too public (discreet public is fine), family, friends, or permanent.

VirtDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2015
Near Munich, Germany
I would say, at first take three clothes pegs. Get naked, put a clothes peg on each nipple and the third on your tounge. Now stand in a corner for 20 minutes.
After the time remove nipple pegs first and rub them hard. Than you may remove the tounge peg.

j_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
Yes Sir, thank you Sir for the punishment. I will go get my pegs now and complete it

lyzzike

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 7, 2016
After that, put the pegs back on your nipples, and tongue, and put on on your nose (so you couldnt breath). Now go in doggystyle, ass up, face down, and hit your ass 60 times with your hands, each cheek. after that sit on your ass and hit your pussy 30 times. after that you can take off the pegs. And please send photo proof of your tits and face with the pegs as well as your pussy and ass.

Last edited:

serialcammer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2016
Put pegs on your nipples, clit and three on each of your outer labia. Stick a hairbrush up your ass as far as it will go. Keep it all there for 10 minutes. Send picture proof.

Last edited:

Ares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 1, 2016
Take toothbrush and toothpaste. Put a generous amount of toothpaste on the brush, spread your pussy open and briskly scrub your clit as if you were brushing your teeth for 2 minutes.

Full report and picture of your sore clit after punishment required, of course.

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
Permanently Punished

If you like . . .
I could punish you each and every day . . .
Just PM me and I'll make life painful.
:spank: :whip: :spankcrop:

Featured Threads

New Personals