22 Female, Need discreet tasks and punishments for in office

missdiamond312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
I work in an office all day and sometimes it gets a bit slow. I do not have my own private office and have been helping with receptionist duties so I'm seen at all times and answering phones.

I like to be punished and challenged. So please give me some ideas? Thanks!

Like: edging, ice, humiliation (not visable), torture, toilet control, choking, chastity, breath play, sensory deprivation, and temperature shock.
Limits: Family, illegal, scat/piss, anal, blood, pics/video, permanent damage, or permanent marks.
Tools available so far: 2 Vibrator (medium & small), clamps, arm restraints, small riding crop, clothes pins, belts, floss, candles, saran wrap, ball gag with buckle, and common household items. Als, I have a space heater under my desk.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
how about everyday before work you must slip an ice cube in your pussy and one in your butt (if you're fine with that) and leave it there until it melts once it's done go to the restroom and flip your panties inside out for the rest of the day.

another one you must not pee in the toilets at work if you do then you must go the rest of the day without panties.

and a third would be to edge once every time you have a break (just go to the restroom, this will also add a little humiliation if you have lots of breaks because your coworkers might think you go to the bathroom a lot)

Blueandroid3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2015
How about leaving the vibrator in you the whole day and edging yourself at your seat. No cumming however. If you do, no cumming for a week. You get to edge everyday five times. You also don't get to wear underwear at work.

I work in an office all day and sometimes it gets a bit slow. I do not have my own private office and have been helping with receptionist duties so I'm seen at all times and answering phones.

I like to be punished and challenged. So please give me some ideas? Thanks!

Like: edging, ice, humiliation (not visable), torture, toilet control, choking, chastity, breath play, sensory deprivation, and temperature shock.
Limits: Family, illegal, scat/piss, anal, blood, pics/video, permanent damage, or permanent marks.
Tools available so far: 2 Vibrator (medium & small), clamps, arm restraints, small riding crop, clothes pins, belts, floss, candles, saran wrap, ball gag with buckle, and common household items. Als, I have a space heater under my desk.

Nick30497

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2015
I have a good idea for you would be to wrap saran wrap all over your torso and turn the space heater on the hottest setting making you sweat and look all flustered, to counter this you must bring some ice in a thermic cup, and everytime you get hot from this you must push an ice cube inside your saran wrap envelop.

Master_Red

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2012
Tie yourself a nice crotch rope thong and wear it all day tomorrow. If you do not have any rope at home then go to the store to get some tonight wearing ONLY a dress and sandals. The shorter the dress the better.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I agree a crotch rope is ideal for all day use, if you have trouble with the rope version try a rubber band crotch rope. Just loop together enough rubber bands to attach front and back to a belt worn under your clothes. Get the tension just right so it cuts in a bit and rubs your clit (a couple of knots here helps) then the best outfit is no panties with skirt or dress.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Get nursing pads. Take 2 of them and put several thumb tacks in them. I would say at least 20 for each tit. Put them in at 10:00am. Keep them there till you get home. If you drive make sure you pull the seat belt nice and snug.

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Coming up with ideas and still being discreet is very challenging, I love it.

- Friday is no underwear day.

- Edging choose something that happens sometimes or something that might be said like a word (meeting for example) every time that event happens or the word(s) are said then you must edge at your test, table etc. You can also use a set of dice roll them before going to work and then you have to edge that many times during your work day. So let's say and 8 hour work day and you roll an 8 then edge once an hour. Now create a goal for the week something that you can achieve but it will be a challenge to do so. If you achieve this goal then you are allowed to masturbate at work on Monday (or pick a day) if you fail then edging is all you get until next week when you try again.

- Tie a chest harness or even a full body harness, keep the knots small and as hidden as you can so the rope won't show through your clothing. You will always be wondering if someone knows or suspects. Bring a big enough purse or something so that if you need to remove the rope you can do so and have a place to hide it for the rest of the work day.

- If you make any mistakes at work take a note of it then when you are back home punish yourself for all the mistakes (either one punishment for all or one for each mistake). If you need ideas I'll be glad to help I'm also pretty sure so would anyone else here :)

- Go to work with a butt plug and/or dildo already inserted (or insert it privately at work). Just make sure you have a bag or whatnot so you can remove it during the day and it stays hidden from everyone else.

- Is there anyone you work with that you would label as a potential Master/Mistress? Start saying Sir and Ma'am accordingly.

- This one is a tough one but if there is an opportunity to make a statement about being tied up or something of the sort then make it. For example I haven't had sex for so long I don't remember who gets tied up anymore. Just think twice about what you say so it's not inappropriate at work.

If I think of more ideas I'll post them :)

Featured Threads

New Personals