22 male master looking for a hucow female

sepehr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2015
22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

hello all
im sepehr as some of you might know me. im more a master (sometimes prefer to be a sub too) if you wanna know about me im 22, architect and designer, normal built body and have a kinky side too
i have had slaves and subs before and have 2 years experiment in the area. i was successful to train subs to be what i want (pain slaves, anal slaves, even pets)

what am i looking for?

as my new fetish im looking for someone (a female) to turn into a hucow. i doesnt matter if you think you are unfit or if you dont have large tits and... i am here to train you. all you need to do is to be willing to do this. i have had 1 slave before which i turned into a hucow (she was lactating and etc)

what you should be doing?
if you are interested i should tell you that this is a VERY exciting process.
first: we will begin with your tits, we will work on them to make them into udders, you will be lactating.
second: we will work on your behavior. as a hucow you should not act as a human.
third: this is where it gets more extreme. and how far we go with this is up to you we will talk about this part if you are interested.

i want to tell this again, how far we go into this is alll up to how far you like to come, the more the better for me but i will not force anything, also i want to say that there will be nothing public about this unless you want to.

thanks for your time i am excited and waiting to find the right person

Featured Threads

New Personals