22/Male/Straight - looking for female roleplay/kik/exhibitionist

letmeshowyouoff

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2015
Hi Girls,

My first post on here as im new :) looking for any females that would like to start off with roleplay sexual fantasies via inbox or Kik. Maybe move into real life dares from there and see how it goes, Here are some of the roleplay intro's if your interested.

Some friends of ours (guys and girls) text us and say they are coming over to our flat so we can go swim in the pool outside. Ur taking ur time, i hear a knock on the door "babe im going to answer it" hurry up :p i yell are u still naked i laugh

Party :) ur my gf im ur bf, there is a big party on we decide to go to, i say where something good looking baby :) we get to the party as soon as we get there u see alot of drunk guys and chicks (explain what ur wearing ;))

we hire a hotel room with 2 of my mates and one of your girlfriends we walk in to find that it has a jacuzzi but we forgot to bring swimmers, it has a huge window right infront to show the water and city view

Ur my gf im ur bf, ur tired from work and just wanna lay on the lounge and rest, u go for a shower, as u do a few of my mates come over but u dont hear them as ur still showering

ur my gf we get invited to a friend of a friends pimps and hoes bday party. Hey bub we got invited to this pimps and hoes party tonight, its free alcohol and we have nothing to do tonight. Do you wanna go ? If so get dressed quick and what u gonna wear ?

Featured Threads

New Personals