22M Dominant looking for a Female Submissive

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
Orgasm Control, Gentle Domination, Sadism, Affectionate Cruelty, Inspection, and Aftercare
Limits
Vomit, Scat, Blood, or anything permanent.
Experience
Most of my experience has come through apps online. With my first sub, I had a TPE dynamic, I would control how she dressed, how many times she could masturbate and how she would do it. There were set times in the day where she would greet me and send pictures.

My second sub liked to be punished by being slapped, spanked, humiliated, etc. I would give her tasks and she would be rewarded or punished accordingly.

bdsmfanatic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 18, 2023
Hello everyone, I hope you're having a good day! I'm a male dominant with experience dominating subs online. You can call me Daddy or Sir.

I'm looking for a sub who wants to be controlled and is looking for someone to worship. I prefer open relationships, as I have had multiple subs at once.

With a BDSM dynamic, comes growth and learning. If you simply want to get off once, and don't want to submit properly, I'm not the Dom for you.

Now, if you are interested in being my sub, tell me your Age, Kinks, Experience, Limits, and Expectations from this dynamic.

You can message me on Kik ghost__229__ with your this information.