23[M4F]online,europe, looking for femdom (and maybe) reltionship.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Vouyerism, soft bdsm, cum allowing\denying, JOIs, spanking, nipple playing, being teased all day. I'm into daily tasks to complete.

crocro0000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2021
Hi I'm a 23 years old italian boy looking for online mistress to satisfy; I'll be ready for you whenever you want. I really like to satisfy all my mistress's wish and be rewarded. Btw I'm also looking for someone to talk and to be friends/something more because i'd like to go beyond the rp and I think that it's better for the D/S dynamic. I promise total sincerity on my part always and would prefer to verify before starting. I'm not looking for findom or for someone who wants to be paid: we will enjoy this together.Sending pics of me and receiving pics of you turns me on but I'm willing to send pics only if you do the same and not immediately, because I don't know you.

About me: I'm 186 cm tall with long brown hair and brown eyes. I wear glasses, and I have daddy body. I'm trimmed and my dick is 9cm long. I'm an university student and I live with my parents. My interests are many so I prefer not to list them so as not to leave out some, they will come out on their own while we get to know each other. However, I like meeting new people and I consider myself a sociable person.

As for kinks I like things that are not too extreme: vouyerism, soft bdsm, cum allowing\denying, JOIs, spanking, nipple playing, being teased all day. I'm into daily tasks to complete. Btw I'm willing to try new things, for this reason, my kinks are all questionable. As for the limits they are: scat, blood, goore, breath play, anal playing and limits are questionable like kinks.

If interested you can contact me on kik (MARVELous_Cris). Thanks for reading, bye.

Reactions: Gallex

Featured Threads

New Personals