23 male slave hoping to find female domme

Frysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 9, 2015
I posted this under the femdom section but I'll try here to see too. Can't hurt. :)

"Hello. I know this will probably get lost in all the posts, but I have been trying forever to find a mistress that I can serve. I am relatively new to this so that just means I can be trained.

My only limits are really anything illegal, blood, scat, family, animals, and face (when first starting). Once we have a thing going I will most likely will be able to do face, it's a trust thing I guess haha.

Also I will have a chastity cage coming soon so I'll have another tool you can control me with.

Please let me know of I fit the mold of a good slave"

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
I posted this under the femdom section but I'll try here to see too. Can't hurt. :)

"Hello. I know this will probably get lost in all the posts, but I have been trying forever to find a mistress that I can serve. I am relatively new to this so that just means I can be trained.

My only limits are really anything illegal, blood, scat, family, animals, and face (when first starting). Once we have a thing going I will most likely will be able to do face, it's a trust thing I guess haha.

Also I will have a chastity cage coming soon so I'll have another tool you can control me with.

Please let me know of I fit the mold of a good slave"

domme mistress here add me on kik misslavinia

New Personals