23 male submissive seeks 21+ mistress

submissivematt94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2015
Hey everyone!

I am a submissive male seeking a mistress for an online relationship. I am hoping to find someone who is serious about this lifestyle and who can help me further develop as a submissive. I have several years of experience but am always willing to learn more!

I am seeking a dominant woman who is interested in having a submissive for a long term and online relationship. I am located in the United States so it would help if you were too for timezone purposes. I am not opposed to a potential mistress located elsewhere however. I have a webcam as well as a mic and am totally okay with using them. If you have these as well, it would be a huge plus although not totally required that you use them often.

As for me, I enjoy masturbation play, edging, CBT, bondage, humiliation tasks, anal, and many other kinks. All kinks are welcome to apply however I do typically stay away from pee/poo and crossdressing. Anything public or involving friends/family is a strict limit for me.

If you are interested or have any further questions please feel free to message me. If we appear to be a good match, I will give you my skype details and we can go from there.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Submissivematt94

Featured Threads

New Personals