23M seeks serious Kik or local owner

hisherslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 15, 2013
Hi all, browsed this site for a while and thought I'd give it a go.

I am an 23 year old loyal, serious and obedient slave looking for a serious Master/Mistress to serve for an extended period of time (no one time things).

Whilst I am looking for a serious relationship with my new Master I am happy to fit around any schedules that you might have. If close to Norwich an offline relationship is also available.

Whilst sex and body type are not important to me I should point out that older men are much more attractive to me than younger ones. A UK timezone is also helpful. I've had problems with people in different zones before.

Whilst my main pleasure comes from pleasing my Master, I do have a few likes, dislikes and limits to see if we are compatible.

My main likes are:
  • Chastity
  • Humiliation
  • Collars
  • Rules
  • Chatting
  • Kneeling/Crawling
  • Little
  • Crossdressing (limited clothes)
  • Begging
  • Worship
  • Gagging
  • Body Writing

As a slave I understand that your desires take priority over mine and I understand that I will be performing things that do not particularly enjoy. These include:
  • Anal
  • Watersports
  • Pain
  • Long-term Chastity
  • CBT
  • Nipple Torture

I reserve the right to never perform any of my limits. These are:
  • Scarring
  • Illegal
  • Blackmail
  • Public
  • Family/Friends Involves
  • Sharing anything I send you without permission
  • Anything that compromises my job
  • Sounding

I find it necessary to state that I am not willing to show my face to my master immediately. I can flash quickly to verify but I'm until a connection is made I'm not entirely comfortable with it.

I would also like a long discussion before becoming someones slave. I am not anyone's slave, I would like a Master/Mistress that I will love and adore. I am available on Skype and email but my preferred method of communication is Kik (kik username is same as on here).

Thank you, please Kik me if interested or have any questions?

Featured Threads

New Personals