24/F/newbie sub seeking experienced nurturing dom to talk me through this

Crop*Lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2014

Hi, I'm looking to have some conversations so I can learn how to be the perfect sub and have a more indepth understanding of this lifestyle. The lingo, what is expected from me, what I should expect from my dom etc. I look forward to learning from you :)

C_mak69

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2014
Kik me at c_mak69 . Im looking for a sub girl , with no experience needed . I want to build a good relationship and take are of my slave . Kik me and say you are interested

Slaveboy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 1, 2014
You need a kik it is the best way to talk to a master. If you make a kik I will be interested in becoming your master.

df6wen

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Houston area
What you guys aren't reading from her message is that she is only looking to talk and learn. No where in her message did she say she wanted a master at this time. Only that she wanted to learn more.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok well for me the "perfect sub" is just like the "perfect woman" different things to different people. Secondly there are really two distinct submissive groups, life submissives who are naturally sub at all times and in all aspects of life. Then there is the sexual submissive who is only sub "in the bedroom". The vast majority that I have known have been sexual subs, in daily life you wouldn't guess they have a sub side. I will assume that you fall into this second group and want to continue to have a "normal" vanilla life but work at becoming a sexual sub for a yet to be discovered Dom?
D&S is all about control, the Dom has control, you give it up to him. At a basic level this simply means doing as you're told, this can include punishments for disobedience but more commonly you will find that as you are seeking approval from your Dom disappointing him can be all the punishment you need. Your Dom will no doubt have rules he expects you to follow, these of course vary from Dom to Dom but may include things like what clothes you are to wear when you meet, if make up is allowed, if he wants a smooth hairless body, how you speak to him, when you are allowed to touch him and even when you are allowed to touch yourself. I am not one to demand total silence and would always perfer a sub ask politely rather guess if unsure about something.
I have never been into the 24/7 type D&S thing and never lived with a sub so I like to define a play session so she is well aware of when I expect her to be "sub". This can vary from a few hours to entire weekends, for the most part it is the entire time we are together however sometimes there is a need to define a "non-play" time such as the occasional meal out when we are just friends having dinner. This is simply my example, I hope it gives you some insight into how it can be. No doubt you will find something different but the basic foundation is always the same, control.

Featured Threads

New Personals