24, possibly 48 hours of continuous use.

Unspecified

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2015
Hello. I've written in here before, and I've posted an advert in the relevant section before.

I am a submissive, about to break the mould, explore and hopefully smash the boundaries of what I previously was able to do.

I have the capability to spend 24 hours or more in a situation where I am completely out of control with my surroundings. I intend to be catheterised, with a larger catheter than ever attempted before (20FR for those who know what that means...)

My food/drink intake is to be decided by others, my toileting will be regulated by the catheter and a regime of enemas that ensures i am clean and presentable at all times. I will be shaved completely, and ready for use at any point during the test.

I intend to spend tonight plugged after a small enema, in order to warm up and prepare for tomorrow's event. I welcome people to join, however I would like to keep it realistic where possible. While degrading, I don't want it to be "FIST YOURSELF" in the first 5 minutes. I can, and I will, but time is required to get to that level of stretch without ruining it.

Please see below for a list of items you can use to fuck with me. Replies on here today before 4pm MAY prompt me to buy extra items. I'm considering a 6-7" suction cup jelly dildo for throat action, so other stuff can be purchased.

Here is a list of things I am competent in:

Anal Play - When warmed up I am able to fist comfortably.
Watersports - Enema expulsion/Peeplay/Pee enemas/Drinking etc
Medical Play - Catheter insertion/Bladder control (I would like to be able to insert larger catheters, so in future my dominant is able to fill my bladder as well)
Cumplay - I am hoping to learn how to milk my prostate so I am able to produce cum for my dominant without any lethargic feelings/lack of horniness
I am also competent in self-facials.
Throatplay - Deepthroating - I have had positive experiences with this and am eager to continue developing my skills. I am currently able to hold around 6-7" depending on the girth. I have been made to hold my face flat to the floor with a dildo buried in my throat to a point going past the gag reflex.
Pain - This is an odd one. I have VERY sensitive balls, and whilst I can tie them, put things into the skin and such, I absolutely cannot withstand any kind of impact to the testicles themselves. This is a limit.
Enemas - I am out of practice but I was previously able to hold 2 litres for an extended period of time. This will require more practice on my part.
Gags - Currently own a ring gag - Looking to expand my collection.

Currently Owned Toys:

8" Black Dildo (1.5" girth)
Meo Anal Stretching Ring (Medium and Large)
Prostate Milking Toy
Collins Medical Speculum
Spider Ring Gag
2 Litre Enema Kit
20FR and 18FR Catheters for urine recycling/play
Many, many needles

Come and break me... It'll be fun.

Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
And where would we be able to find you then? maybe it would be a good idea to make a chaturbate account for all of us to see you watch and squirm

Unspecified

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2015
I can be found on Skype under Selfbondageboy, but I'll also look into creating a chaturbate room if there's enough interest?

Featured Threads

New Personals