24M seeks devoted female or sissy slave

hishermaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 15, 2015
I posted a similar thread before with an overwhelming turnout. Unfortunately those that interested me did not last and I apologise to everyone who messages me and got little to no response. I will make it a priority to respond to all inquiries.

I'm refining my search to girls and lifestyle crossdressers/transgender only. Too many males at the moment.

Ok, this might be a long post.

I am looking to take on a slave for a long-term commitment. I am not looking for a one-time thing but a shared relationship that will slowly develop over time. Nor am I looking for a sexual slave only, having control of a persons mind and emotions is far more arousing to me.

What I am looking for
I am looking for a serious, committed slave to submit to me. The level of your commitment to me can be defined by you to some extent but I do expect at a minimum:
Webcam
Camera
The ability to follow 24/7 rules
The ability to show face (eventually)
The ability to keep an online diary or journal

Obviously I do not expect 100% devotion to me immediately. I understand that this is a serious commitment for both of us and do not expect all of the requirements to be met immediately (except for the first four).

A short list of rules will be handed to you when I decided that you are ready and this list will grow as our relationship does.

I understand a slaves hesitance to show its face and do not expect this immediately. In the interest of fairness I will also show my face before or at the same time as you.

Privacy is extremely important to me and without prior consent, I will not share any information, images or videos shared between us. Although I enjoy showing off a slave, this will only be if you are comfortable with it and with your permission only. I expect this to be reciprocated by you.

My Interests
Humiliation, especially verbal
Body Writing
Shaving
Chastity
Slapping/Spanking
Rules
Worship
Obedience
Breast/Tit Torture
Clothed Master/Naked slave
Collars
Kneeling

My Limits
Illegal
Blood
Scat
Sounding

Obviously I will listen to your likes/dislikes and respect your limits completely. However, it should be noted that outside of your limits, what you do and do not do will ultimately be up to me. I will expect you to do things you do not enjoy simply for my amusement.

Will probably add more later but please PM if interested or if you have any question.

TLDR
READ IT. If you are too lazy to read my post then I have no interest in you.

Featured Threads

New Personals